1. Fill out your application completely.
2. Submit with all necessary paperwork as indicated on application.
3. Wait during review process Residential Projects: typically within 5 to 7 working days Commercial Projects: typically 15 working days minimum
*All commercial projects will be sent to Fire Dept. for review and may cause delays if corrections are needed.
4. Make necessary corrections if needed.
5. Pick up & pay for permit. We accept cash or check only.
6. Begin work, calling for inspections when ready. Required inspections will be called out during review and indicated on back of permit card.